Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SpiritualLIFE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SpiritualLIFE > Topics

Subject: Love and God's voice
Replies: 7 Views: 1810

monfriek 7/7/2006 - 2:06:47
y is it that some ppl say they'r christian and dont hav a relationship with God? He does love u and longs 2 speak with u 2 guide u, so u can avoid causin urself pain, do wat ur designed 2 do and glorify Him, only way 2 hav true joy. no other person can giv u that, any questions send inbox msg to monfriek *

mecayl 5/12/2007 - 2:17:29
AMEN I SO AGREE WITH U... GOD SAYS MY SHEEP WILL KNOW MY VOICE HOW CAN WE RECOGNISE OUR FATHERS VOICE WHEN WE DONT KNW HIS VOICE. AMEN *

kenath 16.01.08 - 07:40am
Sometimes God seems to be speaking but you dont know where He is directing you to

yssabel 14.03.08 - 01:00pm
How can i knw wat he wants of me or how he can help me with evry decsion i hv 2 do? *

yssabel 14.03.08 - 01:06pm
I alwys pry b4 i mke a decsn but it seems God turn hs fce away frm me wnevr i pray coz i jst knw dat ive dne d wrong dec.wen im fcing a heavy prblem or wen im hurting *

monfriek 6.07.08 - 01:00pm
na it's impossible for God to turn away from u. He loves u enuf to send His Son to die for u. rejection is a deception... read His Word, n spend time to hear Him. He is never too late n He'll never let u go thru wat u cant handle *

koolide 3.08.08 - 05:21am
Praise the lord pray an read the bible it tell us how to liue after we get saue an listion to a littie small uoice speak tell u not to fear an pvt trust in him in time u dont understand mail me in box forprayer *

savedboy 29.09.08 - 07:32am
He will give you what you want if you pray with your all heart sone one say amen. *

* SpiritualLIFE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SpiritualLIFE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits